Other beef innards however, are not as popular in home cooking and usually enjoyed at Korean, Chinese restaurants and street corner eateries because most people have no idea what to do with them to prepare them for that soup pot.
Well…that ends today!
How Beef intestines look
Ram and Goat intestines are mostly thinner and smoother that cow meat which may make the cleaning process easier while preparing ram and goat meat for your soup pot
1. Intestines are tube-like therefore, Start off by using a small knife to slide open the entire length of the intestines
2. After sliding open all pieces, thoroughly wash with lime juice to strip the slime. Again add warm water to clean off lime juice.
3. To shorten the intestine lengths, some cut into shorter strips while others like to KNOT the long intestines in a pattern similar to braided hair.
4. Now add the entire stock to boiling water and as shown below, watch the intestines curve.
5. Allow to boil for 5 minutes and drain again using a mesh colander.
Now that your beef, ram, goat meat intestines are clean, season and cook as you would any other meat stock.