African-styled scrambled eggs simply mean…we add EVERYTHING to our scrambled eggs. A pile of yellowy fried eggs and a pinch of salt just won’t do! naah.
- 4 eggs
- Vegetable Oil
- Pre-boiled Tuna
- Chopped or dried hot pepper
- 1 Buillon Cube (optional)
- a dash of Milk
The Process from start to finish
- Beat your eggs with a dash of milk
- Add 2 teaspoons of oil to sauce pan
- Add pre-boiled Tuna, chopped/blended/dried onions and pepper to now warm oil.
- Allow to fry for 2 minutes
- Add beaten eggs to the mix and stir in lightly. Leave to fry for 2 minutes.
- Make sure the ingredients are distributed fairly evenly across the eggs in the saucepan.
- With a flat faced spoon, scoop eggs and flip over. Don’t stir – flip
- Flip again to ensure the eggs turn into a light brown color on both sides.
And We’re done! Your scrambled eggs are now ready to serve.
- Take the phrase ‘scrambled eggs’ with EVERYTHING more seriously by adding diced meats and/or shrimps
- Feel free to substitute Vegetable oil with butter (not advisable though as it will impact the taste)
- Milk is optional but strongly recommended. Your taste buds will thank you.